Monday, September 29, 2008

Anthro Dorks Are Not Funny

Wow, today in class was such a change. I am pretty sure that Professor Ahem got lucky over the weekend because he was so animated during class. He spent about 15 minutes with a slide show of anthro jokes. I was laughing so hard. Most of the people in my class just cracked a smile. Lame. So, later on in the class (it is 3 hours long) Professor Ahem cut the cheese. Yup, you know what I am saying. He acted like nothing happened, but I almost snorted I was trying so hard not to laugh. And how did the rest of my class respond? Nada. Come on. Someone farting in class is funny, no matter who you are. And when it is the professor, it exponentially raises the level of hilarity. I laughed the whole way home just thinking about it.

But, seriously, he was a totally different guy. He was hilarious in class. Maybe some happy pills were involved, I don't know. Then he invited us all out for beers after class next week. I will totally go and get a Diet Coke. I am thinking that I am going to tell everyone I am a recovering alcoholic - just to make it more interesting. Or maybe I will tell them that the terms of my probation will not allow me to consume alcohol. That would be really funny.

Now I have to seriously hit the books. I wrote a paper last night, I have to write one tonight, and I will need to write another one tomorrow night. Sob!! I have so much homework for my Wednesday class I am weeping uncontrollably just thinking about it. That class is seriously holding my life hostage. Seriously.

6 comments:

Greg said...

By lucky do you mean he won a lot of money? You are in reno after all... I would also be interested in seeing the formula that shows how a teachers farts are "exponentially" more funny than my wifes.

On a side note, if you tell the bar tender that you are the Designated Driver that night, you won't hae to pay for your Diet Coke. I think you should tell everyone that the reason you aren't drinking, is because you strip down and dance on tables with the least amount of alcohol...that will show you who your true friends are...or not.

Greg said...

Suck On That! I was the first one to post this time! Ride a Cowboy! (somehow I feel as though I messed up that statement of self adulation...)

Juan Know Well said...

Just remember. . .That class will someday be over! YAY! And I think you should go with the "Drinking violates the terms of my probabtion" line.

Natalie said...

Greg,
The difference is the teacher is one in a million when I am sure Janet is daily. LOL.

Sarah said...

Um, Nappy. The other "kids" in your class probably haven't laughed at farts since 1990. You on the other hand.....

You get my point right?

:) I think it was you cutting the cheese and you are trying to blame your professor....

An optimistic construct said...

Ha ha, cut the cheese, ha!!!