Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week In Review


Number of Papers: 2
Number of Presentations: 2
Number of Handouts created for Presentations: 2
Novels Read Avoiding Homework: 3
Number of Netflix Movies Watched: 1
Number of Chapters Supposed to Have Read for School: 13
Number of Chapters Actually Read: 9
Number of Hours in the Lab: 5
Number of Ants in My Kitchen: 1,000
Number of Misspelled Words in Firedude's Lab Report: 15
Number of Times I Was Asked for Spare Change: 10
Number of Really Ugly Backpacks Purchased that I Can't Live Without: 1

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So does the degree of ugliness of the bag directly correlate to the degree of can'tlivewithoutedness?

Sarah said...

I reely wish you wood stop critsizing my spelling and stare at my pecks more.

Love,
Firedude

An optimistic construct said...

Ha Ha, firedude! :)

Sarah said...

Hi Nat - I hope you don't mind me stalking your blog (I found it off of Becky's). I love your posts - you are hilarious!

Natalie said...

Sarah,
It's Reno. Everyone is welcome!