Friday, September 5, 2008

Ways I Avoided Doing My Homework Today

  1. Added 115 movies to my Netflix queue.
  2. Checked mailbox 4 times.
  3. Walked to Valley Market -should be called Ghetto Market.
  4. Watched downloadable movies from Netflix.
  5. Wrote on my blog.
  6. Took out the garbage.
  7. Looked at the wall.
  8. Called Jonny Gunn, Mom and Stacie.
  9. Picked my nose 15 times.
  10. Deleted old email messages.
  11. Reinacted Grease.
  12. Sharpened pencils.
  13. Read other people's blogs.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm thrown off by the "Grease" reinactment.... That movie never should have been acted in the first place!

15 nose picks? That's gotta leave your nose feeling raw huh?

Unknown said...

15 nose picks is nothing! NOTHING!! I WILL SMASH YOU!!!

Greg said...

How sad that I am on the same Bugar Brain wave as the Noels...I was SO excited to jump on here and make a whitty comment about the amount of snot produced by the human body in a lifetime...and that 15 nose picks is only the beginning...How perfectly Unoriginal in this crowd


I will continue studying up on Humorous comebacks...as well as beating the Noels to the punch.

(Greg logs off dejectedly...)