Sunday, October 12, 2008

Edumacation

I have been staring at the computer screen for 30 minutes trying to come up with an abstract for my paper. I have to accept that it may not happen. So, instead I started to blogstalk. About seven clicks in, I ended up on the page of a guy I went to school with. Wow. I now feel old, lame, and slacker-like. Where have the past 10 years gone? Did I actually say ten?


  1. High School Graduation!
  2. Internship in DC
  3. Westminster Freshman Year
  4. Deseret Book
  5. Westminster Sophomore Year
  6. England
  7. Westminster Junior Year
  8. Computer Lab
  9. Westminster Senior Year
  10. Huge Breakup
  11. China
  12. College Graduation!
  13. The Lending Group
  14. The Rental
  15. Mission - El Salvador
  16. Duplex
  17. CCHS
  18. Mt Pleasant
  19. Hunter's Woods
  20. Greenwood Ave
  21. New Zealand
  22. Mommy's Surgery
  23. Papa Jay's
  24. UoP
  25. Newton's basement
  26. Reno
  27. First Year UNR

3 comments:

Greg said...

Alas...I am not worthy to compare to the travels of the Great Napster. I have been to Taiwan and Japan in the last 10 years...but my true dream of China has yet to happen.

I am all about the avoidance technique of writing papers. I am so profitient at said style of writing, that I almost failed my last class! Go team!

Greg said...

I love seeing words spelled erroneously out of hast...and left up for the whole of Nappi's world to see.

I am ashamed.

Amy Piller said...

I love # 17 CCHS. Oh the good old days. I hear everyone that is still there is having babies.