Friday, August 29, 2008

El Fin Week 1

Well, I survived the first week. Today we had orientation for the graduate program. Let's just say that I have a ton to do before I have my degree in hand. Namely my little friend named Thesis. This is my new favorite swearword. For example, if I stub my toe I can yell THESIS!!!! If someone cuts me off in traffic, I can shake my fist and yell "THESISHOLE." I invite any and all of you to join me in this revolution.

Wednesday I had my Graduate Seminar in Archaeology and Prehistory. I have more work to do than I ever though imaginable. But I heard that this is the hardest course in the program, so if I can pass this, I can pass anything. If all of you would please pray that I can pass this class I will greatly appreciate it.

I will now spend the entire weekend trying to avoid my homework, and then crying the night before it is due.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Congrats on surviving the first week. I like "thesishole" I'll start using that.

Unknown said...

So, were you up crying all night?

Greg said...

The new enrollment manager in St. George is such a Thesishole!